Spring is here!
When a Spring clean just isn’t enough, what better way to get your house spruced up in time for Summer than a complete refurb!
As we’ve always said – no job is too big or too small and here is a perfect example of a pretty big one.
• Complete removal and refit of kitchen, bathroom and water closet
• Downstairs stud walls removed and replaced to incorporate re-design of layout which has opened up the living room and increased the size of the kitchen
• New electrics, lighting and fuse board
• All internal walls re-lined and plastered
• New pipework and radiators throughout
• Brand new tiling in bathroom, water closet and kitchen
• New doors fitted and old banisters repaired
• Interior decoration throughout including fitting new carpets and wooden flooring
What a difference it’s made to this property! Make sure you check out all of the photos to see the before and afters. If you are thinking of getting a similar job done or even just one or two things sorted which have been niggling you – contact us for a no obligation, free quote today here